The Jeffersonian: Politicks, Sports, and Culture

Thursday, December 29, 2005

You Think You've Got Problems? Now You've Got Problems.

For his fourth act over at Agonist Radio, Sean-Paul Kelley's gonna let us know what he really thinks about the fact that even after two years of inept leadership we still can't get someone to step up to the plate and run for County Party Chair:

This is just ridiculous . . .

. . . and I fully intend to launch into and excoriate area Democrats about this tomorrow night. It is absolutely inexcusable. Heck, I'd do it but I'm one of those people who has skeletons in my closet, er, I mean, out in the open. But if they can't find anyone else to do it, I'll come up off the bench. Pathetic. No wonder we can't win elections in Bexar County.

< /banging my head against the wall>

Maybe, just maybe, this will get our asses into shape.