The Jeffersonian: Politicks, Sports, and Culture

Monday, July 04, 2005

Compromise?

After my life turning upside down and practically living a whole new life now I have learned a lot about compromising and how important it really is in life and politics. I find it hard however to give up the freedom that I consider freedom while others feel that giving up a life in war possibly based on speculation is ok while the right to be pro-choice is considered to be a freedom a woman should not be allowed to have. I recently attended a church service at Harvest Fellowship on 1604 and they put on quite a show. I did leave though feeling as if I was the only one that had a different version of freedom in comparison to the hundreds that were there screaming "Let Freedom Ring". Obviously there are millions out there who have the same opinion I do on this subject but I wonder how can a compromise be reached? If you have the answer please feel free to post your comment.