The Jeffersonian: Politicks, Sports, and Culture

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Give It Up!!!

Your money that is. July 1 is almost here and you know what that means... campaign finance reports!!! So in their honor, y'all have about seven more hours left to give. And for those of y'all who don't read this until tomorrow, there's no shame in giving then either.

Here's a short list of people that are going to have tough races in '06 and need all the support we can give them.

Chet Edwards


Barbara Radnofsky

Chris Bell


David Van Os

John Courage


And this is the list until we get more people to hop in. I also want to note that with the sole exception of the man on top of the list, I'm not my pledging support to anyone on the list just yet. This isn't to say that I don't like or agree with any of the other candidates (Chris Bell in particular has impressed the heck out of me). In some races, I just want to wait a little longer to see what other options surface... but not too much longer.

So give away everyone, we're only 16 months away from election day 2006.

Update 5:29 pm: Oops, forgot Nick Lampson.