The Jeffersonian: Politicks, Sports, and Culture

Friday, May 27, 2005

How Cool is the Express-News?

Cool enough to link to me bay-bee(/snark/)!!! Seriously though, going through my daily scanning of sitemeter, I come across a referral from http://www.mysanantonio.com/specials/weblogs/. My curiousity piqued, I click on the link, and eventually find out (once they get through the whole, "we're not responsible for the filth these guys spout" clause) that they've got me, and various other blogs from across San Antonio and Texas, linked at the very bottom of the page.

Which I think is pretty cool, something that I would have never expected the Express-News to ever do. If you're favorite blog isn't on the list (and if you're reading this, don't worry, your favorite blog already had top billing on the links), they even give you an e-mail address to send in your suggestion.

So I say to you Express-News- not too shabby.